The 3rd issue of the Dundee Dragons Newsletter is out now! This issue features some very exciting club updates and an interview with Dragons jack of all trades David Birtles!
Effective from Monday 2 November 2020 Dundee Dragons sessions are changing, although equipment cleaning, hand sanitising and the need for screening information remains unchanged.
In accordance with current Scottish Government guidelines Dundee has moved into Tier 3 restrictions, therefore the following will apply.
This is, of course, subject to change depending upon the prevailing conditions around the virus.
• People who live outwith Dundee City cannot attend sessions due to the travel restrictions preventing people travelling from other areas into a Tier 3 area
• Adults, over 18, are unable to participate in indoor or outdoor group activity.
Adults can still assist with coaching activity but as lead or assistant coaches.
(If you want to attend as a coach or assistant please let us know ahead of each session)
• Adults can attend for one to one coaching e.g. One coach to one adult participant, Tennis and Badminton are probably the best examples of this type of activity.
(Attendance for one to one coaching must be agreed beforehand please do not simply turn up at a club session as we may not be able to accommodate you)
• Young people 12 to 17 can attend for group activity and if doing Basketball can share equipment e.g. Basketball provided, they are effectively cleaned before during and after sessions.
The coaches must also ensure that they remain socially distanced and apply the same procedures we have been adopting e.g. wearing face coverings during briefings
(Please let us know if you are planning to attend any of the sessions enabling us to plan content, this includes Wednesday 6pm to 8pm, Saturday 10am to 12noon and Sunday Tennis 10am to 12noon_
• Young people under 12 can also attend group sessions with no requirement for social distancing as before.
Should you require any further information please contact